Hiring Expenses Rise, But Not Pay Packets

Business
Hiring Expenses Rise, But Not Pay Packets 20th December 2017. Companies are shelling out extra cash to take on more workers, but little of the money is finding its way into wages. According to new figures from the Office for
Read more

Feather & Black Jobs Saved

Business
Feather & Black Jobs Saved 20th December 2017. Swedish bedding giant Hilding Anders today came to the rescue of stricken UK bedding and furniture retailer Feather & Black. Saving 104 jobs across the country, Hilding Anders bought 17 of Feather
Read more

UK Bosses Fear Gloomy Business Future

Brexit
UK Bosses Fear Gloomy Business Future 19th December 2017.   The Confederation of British Industry has found a “substantial” increase in companies who believe the UK will be a less attractive place to work in five years. In a recent
Read more

Brexit Holds Steady As More Tech Workers Come To UK

Brexit
Brexit Holds Steady As More Tech Workers Come To UK 15th December 2017. Brexit fears scattered as more tech workers come to the UK from outside the EU More technology workers in the UK are coming from India, Australia and the
Read more

Have a break – have a brainwave (UK)

Employment
15/12/2017 Have a break – have a brainwave (UK) While finding that only 14% of employers felt positive about their workers taking regular short breaks, a new survey of 1,000 British workers also uncovered data that suggests the other 86%
Read more

Ready to speak to an advisor?

For help or advice on credit management, entirely without obligation.
Call us today

0330 053 9263